We believe that by participating and becoming a recognized Partner with the community we will leverage and help improve social conditions as well as play a major role in the development of the country.
Saudi Oger has high interest in supporting the community & the social activities through various initiatives and programs, such as.
- The World Down Syndrome Day in association with DSCA (Down Syndrome Charitable Association);
- Jeddah Festival;
- Eid Festival in Riyadh;
- Janadriyah Operate - The Traditional Saudi Yearly Event;
- Supporting of The Disabled Children Association;
- Discover your Country & Enjoy your Kingdom Program; where Saudi Oger Sponsors a number of students to visit various cities in KSA in an exchange program from different schools; thus promoting patriotism in individuals.
- Supporting The King Hussein Cancer Foundation in Jordan.
Saudi Oger also supports various sport activities such as:
- 'Play it Right Program' which gives a golden opportunity for young drivers in Saudi Arabia and to the talented young leaders to participate and shine in the champion's race in Saudi Arabia; where these drivers are the row models for their young peers promoting safe driving philosophy within their communities.
- Saudi Oger's Amateur Golf Tournament; in support for this high profile game in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Oger elected to support Golf due to the lack of knowledge of this game in the community and open the doors widely for Saudi players to compete with regional players from the GCC & Middle Eastern Countries.
- Hail Rally; were it is recognized as the only international Baha race approved by FIA in the region.
- The main sponsors of Scuba Saudia in coordination with Saudi Arabia High Authority for Tourism to protect Marine Ecological life; and to train and educate youngsters on the safe and responsible ways of diving without damaging the environment.
Saudi Oger also is a main contributor to:
- The Prince Salman Science Oasis project which will be built on an area of 200 thousand square meters. The Oasis project encourages the young members of the community, to discover the world and to choose their career path through encouraging them to explore the importance of science and education in building productive nations. Saudi Oger contribution to this national project represents its partnership with the community towards improving its development.
- The National Home Health Care Foundation; the foundation assists patients in an effort to accept their medical condition and support their families by minimizing the burdens they encounter as a result of the ailment of their family member.
- Establishing a Cardiology Center in King Faisal Specialist Hospital in Jeddah at a cost of SAR 200 Million. This center will provide state of the art medical services to the citizens of Saudi Arabia nationwide.
- The Annual International Conference of Saudi Society of Nephrology.
- Support the Saudi Craft Village; Supporters of Awaser Association for helping Saudi Families living abroad;
- The 'Prince Sultan Emergency & First Aid Services' to reduce the effects of injuries.
- The 'Prince Sultan Award for Affordable Housing'
- Various career days in coordination with leading Universities such as Princess Nora bent Abdurrahman, KSU, and KFUPM.
- Participate in leading Local and regional job fairs.
- Support KSU - Dental hygiene Campaign.